Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My husband Chester

This week Everette shaved of his winter beard, he as officially come out of hibernation-just in time to spread mulch! He had a little fun shaving it off and I took some pictures. I am not sure if there are even words to explain how he looks so I will post the pictures and let you decide.

Phase 1: The Crusty Joe Dirt look-if he only had a mullet.

Phase 2: The beloved Hitler Stache. I don't even know what to say

Everette really had a great time with this, mostly because I thought it was so disturbing, and he is always up for harassing me whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Phase 3:The pensive "you-don't-even-want-to-know-this-guy" He did this just to get me. It worked, it totally gave me the willies. Thankfully phase 4 (not pictured) was totally clean shaven.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Chester Molester! It's a good thing we know he's really a good guy. :)

Metanoia said...

oh dude I am so laughing my head off! You guys are great!