Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy

I sincerely apologize for leaving such a sad depressing post up for so long. I don't know what came over me. The truth is the very next day Everette took me on a date and my whole mood changed right around.
It was lovely! I started a blog post about it... but. alas I never finished it. Maybe someday.
We have been pretty busy... It has been a fun busy. Now if we could just get some snow to fall!


Even Everette has found some holiday cheer.
Two weekends ago we spent the weekend decorating. A Saturday at my mother-in-law's house and Sunday we got our tree and decorated our place.
Jonathan had a great time playing with Everette's old building blocks. Grampy built a wall over and over only to be destroyed with absolute glee.



Can we just pause for a moment and discuss how adorable these overalls are? Of all the overalls Jonathan has worn in all of his short little life.. these are my favorite.

He and Daddy had some good old fashioned wrestling on the floor time!


I can't explain why I think these pictures of Jonathan are hilarious... but I can't stop myself.


Jonathan is really into hats right now... He LOVES this hat and anytime he sees it has to put it on and walk around saying. "eee haht?!" (and yes my kid is sitting on a table amongst miscellaneous crap and some leftover Halloween candy.)


We had fun picking out our tree,and Jonathan had fun tromping around in the woods.


We even got a special treat on the drive home.


That's right folks! A real-live-dead-deer. Complete with blood running down onto the license plate. I love Indiana!











No comments: