Monday, November 1, 2010

NYC Part 4

Sunday Morning we dragged (drug?) our tired battered bodies out of bed and headed to Central Park.
To say our bodies were tired and battered, might be an exaggeration, but I am telling you that bed was amazing. Getting up in the morning was kind of like getting out of the pool after floating weightlessly all afternoon.
In other words, a total drag.
Anyway... we ate brunch at the Boathouse Restaurant in Central Park.



Only pictures from the park.

We walked through Central Park, then headed back to the hotel to get our bags.  I asked Brad to take me up to the Third Floor to see the Ball Room. And it was AMAZING!! They were setting up for a wedding.
The ballroom! Just in case you were wondering, those are orchids cascading over the top of those center pieces with crystal chandeliers underneath.
 



Then we waited in the Towers Lobby for our towncar.
The fireplace in the lobby, more orchids.


We had an amazing time, until I got to La Guardia, then I never wanted to be home much in my life.

Goodbye New York.


No comments: