Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Pictures

Finally Long awaited photos.
There are a bunch of adorable Christmas ones... too many to choose so if you go to my website... or click here you can see... Jonathan's Christmas photos

Here are a few other random pictures!

Everette and Jonathan both fell asleep on the couch one evening and I thought they looked so cute. I went to take their pictures and then I realized why they were sleeping so soundly!
The power of the bottle!



I can't get enough of this hat! It is the cutest thing Ever!!!!
Jonathan had finally graduated to 0-3 month clothes... this is my favorite outfit in the bigger size!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You have a mighty cute little guy. Thanks for including the stories about puke and poo...helps keep me focused on why I need to wait to have kids. :-D

Anonymous said...

i love the picture with the bottles and everette and jonathan sleeping in the background... CLASSIC! Jonathan looks great... good job on the xmas photos. I hope we catch up with you when we're in town for xmas.
-darci