Monday, February 16, 2009

It's the End of the World as We Know It (almost)

As I write this it is only moments away. The hour is upon us. What am I talking about, what could I be talking about? The big analog-digital switch. I say almost because most of you know it got pushed back to June. Which only means that we will have to watch more of those insanely irritating commercials. Seriously can we bring back the campaign commercials (you know it's that bad). Everette and I sit around and discuss this. We can't figure out why they have postponed it. I am of the opinion that if there is anyone who doesn't realize that they are going to be affected by this, they are so far gone they wouldn't notice anyway. At any rate those of us who are antennae TV watchers are excited to see the potential new channels we may receive after tomorrow. We are already enjoying the three PBS channels from Indy that we got when we got our converter box.

No comments: