Saturday, July 25, 2009

High Society

I apologize for my recent blog silence. Last week we were in MI and I fully intended on blogging our beach adventures but there was no internet!!!!!
So now I am in Selma, Alabama visiting Everette's grandparents and extended family.
And wading through the pictures I have taken. I also have some adorable video, but the computer I am using doesn't quite have the oomph to make upload them.
So I decided I would just start with today.
Jonathan has been quite busy here entertaining great grandmothers, and charming friends and neighbors, swimming, and other adorable baby activities.
This morning (well actually yesterday) gramps decided he was going to teach Jonathan Croquet. Hilarity ensued. Again I have adorable video but for now you will have to be satisfied with pictures. It is my understanding that the proper attire for croquet is all white. It is most definitely not shark pajamas and bare feet. But then, we aren't very high society.

*********After several attempts to upload pictures I have determined that something is not right. However my computer dr happens to live in another state, so I will have to wait until I can plan a phone consult or until I get back to civiliz....uhh I mean Lafayette.
Sorry folks.

No comments: