Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Surprise for Michelle!!!

So don't get me wrong. I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE my son. I mean I LOVE him. He is adorable, and charming, and amazing, and mine. But he is a boy, which means he wears boys clothes. Which are cute, but they are not ADORABLE (generally speaking). I do have, however, two neices, and they wear girl clothes. ADORABLE girl clothes. What is more, they are close enough in age that sometimes they can wear MATCHING girl clothes. I am not so sure that their mom is big into matching clothes but their Auntie sure is!
I am sure in about ten years I would happily settle for boy clothes to avoid teenage girl drama.
Anyway back to my story.
I was out shopping today and I happened upon two super cute matching dresses that happened to be the the exact same size as my two adorable nieces! Very hard to resist...


What!?! Did you think I was going to show you all before Michelle got to see? Get real!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ooh, I can't wait!!