Monday, August 31, 2009

Because it's late and I can't sleep

I am going to make a list of all the things I have done in the past week...
Hold onto your hats, it will seriously blow you away (which will sort of make having a hat unnecessary).

1. Blanched a bazillion tomatoes (ok just a jillion). super gross
2. Made homemade spaghetti sauce
3. Made salsa
4. Canned Salsa
5. Peeled five pounds of peaches
6. Made peach freezer jam
7. Made Blueberry freezer jam
8. Made (from scratch) 2 blueberry pies
9. Made four dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies
10. Loaded and unloaded a truck load of Firewood.
11. Vacuumed my windowsills (that was a first)--FYI-if any of you have super dirty screens (which I of course do not) and you don't want to pop them out and scrub them with a hose, use the brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner, it makes a world of difference!
12 Wiped my kitchen counters a grand total of 1, 238 times.

On the list for tomorrow...
pesto!!!
and maybe more peaches...

No comments: