Thursday, August 7, 2008

See imaginary video clip

Everette and I went swimming with Jonathan yesterday. We had a fantastic time. Everette was swimming with Jonathan at one point and I had the goggles and was watching under water. This was amazing. The sun was slicing through the clear blue pool water, and it was completely silent below. I felt like I was in a completely different world, it was like watching an old silent home movie. I could see Jonathan's legs kicking under the water, and I could see his little face when Everette dunked him under water. There has never been another time in my life when I so longingly ached to have a camera (specifically an underwater video camera). The camera we have has an underwater case, but it is $80-$90. Not sure if it is really a wise choice. We'll see. But for now, you will just have to visualize this amazing scene.

No comments: