Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Apparantly he is

That cute. I went to edit the Easter video, and there just wasn't much to cut, Jonathan really is that cute! So you are all sadly forced to watch 5 mins and some odd seconds of Mills baby cuteness. In other news, big happenings around here is that my sweet little niece Emily (two months younger than Jonathan) got her fingers shut in the car door. She ended up with a trip to the ER, a lovely gash and a couple of broken fingers. You can read all the gory details complete with pictures here. If that isn't enough blood and guts for you, stay tuned for pictures of my nephew and his tooth.
Just in case any of you happen to look at the time this is posted, and wonder why I am up posting at this hour (like it really is all that early). That would be because I woke up to my dog puking the most disgusting puke he has puked in a really really really long time. I will spare you the details, but lets just say I was ready to vomit myself. Needless to say I am awake! So I thought I would take a crack at posting the Easter video.
Now that I have thoroughly disgusted you, you are all now compelled to watch adorable babies playing with a ball.
WARNING: the cute factor in this video is high, it may turn your brains to mush, and/or cause a deep yearning sensation prompting you to say to your husband, "honey, let's have another baby." Watch at your own risk.

Easter 2009 from Megan Mills on Vimeo.

No comments: