Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A brand new album

So most of you are probably aware of this, and you can roll your eyes at my ignorance.
But today I was listening to The SmallTown Heroes in my car. If you have never heard of them you should check them out here...or here... I promise they are good, I wouldn't steer you wrong. I promise.
Anyway i have listened to this album a bazillion times (really they are that good:)So much so that I have memorized the order of the songs. I am sure you all know what I am talking about when the CD is one giant song and you can hear the beginning of the next song at the end of the previous one. You can hear it in your head and you expect it.
I accidentally turned on the MIX button. Thus shuffling the order of the songs. It was like listening to a whole new CD. It was delightful. Now before your eyes fall back into their heads from such a deep roll, let me clarify that this is not the first time I have used the shuffle function. I am not that ridiculous. But it was rediscovery. It is like a fresh coat of paint to a room, even if it is the same paint, it is fresh and crisp and clean. Anyway enough randomness.

The point of this blog was really to shamelessly berate you into listening to The SmallTown Hereos. How did I do?

p.s. New Favorite Quote... "I love you. I love you so much it's retarded." Guy in the back of a Yugo--Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

No comments: