Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For your listening ears

We interrupt your normally scheduled brainless dribble for a music break.
More and more, I am less impressed with artists as a whole. I am uninclined to actually buy an album that I love from the first song to the last. I am more pick and choosey.
Although... I still love anything Avett Brothers


This cafeteria style especially applies to Christian music...
But here are a few I am loving recently...

Christ is Risen-Matt Mahar


This song was inspired from this homily by John Chrysostom, it might be familiar to some of you.


I am New-Jason Gray


I do not know this guy, but I am digging this song...sorry for the advertisement at the beginning, barf.


Children of God-Third

It has been awhile since Third Day did anything I was REALLY excited about, but those kids at the end, are adorable... I am trying to figure out a way to do this at church.

Glorious Day-Casting Crowns

I have mixed feelings about this song... I love the lyrics, but it is a little "moody radio" if you know what I mean.

What Love Really Means-JJ Heller

ok so the first time I heard this song was early in the morning when I was getting ready for church, and I cried like a baby, then made Everette listen to it later that day.
I might actually say that I like her. This was her first single, and I loved it, we'll see how the rest goes.

No need to thank me, just doing my part.

No comments: