Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Age Old Question

It is the age old Question... People have pondered it for centuries, possibly since the beginning of time. Many a scientist have hypothesized, but still the mystery remains. How does one choreograph the dance of the wet baby and the hooded bath towel? First there is the dilemna of reaching for the towel while your baby is still in the bath tub. Only Gumby could attempt such a feat. Then does one reach into the tub to get the baby and risk soaking the towel, or does one pick up the baby and sacrifice one's clothes as the first defense against wet baby while jockeying the towel into position? This question is much like the quest for the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to remember what I did with Elliet... I think I eventually tucked the hooded towel thing, under my chin or into the shoulder of my shirt while I picked her up.... or maybe I picked her up buck naked and laid her on the floor? Wow, it IS a mystery!