Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's snowing! It's snowing! It really is!
Buckets and Buckets and Buckets!
I lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee snow! I don't care. All you haters out there can stick it.
Snow is beautiful. It's magical.
It is time to bundle up and go sledding.
Or hunker down and stay warm and cozy outside.
I even love driving in it. Ok I should qualify-I love driving around town as long as the roads aren't terrible. It might have something to do with the fact that with the exception of this year all the rest of my driving years I have been driving OLD GM sedans (Oldsmobiles) and those things are built like tanks. You do not drive on top of the snow... you drive through it. Serioiusly, I think I could have plowed in those cars.
Anyway, I love seeing the snow plows and the people scurring around trying to get last minute supplies so they can hunker down for a while.
It might also have to do with the fact that when I was in elementary school we had an ice storm. It was a gigantic one, and we were out of school and power forever. And I was just young enough to remember it as one of the most magical times in my whole life.


 
Anyway.. here are some pictures of us in the snow (they aren't from today).

No comments: