Thursday, March 20, 2008

How to Super Charge your SuperGeek

So apparently if you a great way to revv up your husband the SuperGeek (you know what I mean) is to use the term "opensource" in your blog. Who knew.
On a completely different and totally unrelated note... I went to Kokomo today. I went to visit the school where I worked last year. I must admit that I was a little bit nervous. There are only a couple of people I have kept in touch with, and I was there for such a short time (compounded by the fact that I was there every other day) that I was sure no one would remember me or in fact care to see me. It actually turned out to be quite fun! I had a great time catching up with people, and it wasn't awkward at all. There were even a few students who remembered me. I came, we visited, we ate...triple chocolate meltdown at Applebee's-delicious (amy you know you wish that you had one), and we went home. Totally fun. Jonathan was charming and adorable and practically perfect. This plus Bible study, plus dinner with Grant, plus Maundy Thursday Service made for a long, exhausting, but pretty great day!

No comments: