Thursday, September 18, 2008

A brand new day

So today, was a new day, a better day. Jonathan was nearly his old self again, which leads me to believe that it was either-teeth (another tooth broke through) or upset tummy(gigantic--I mean gigantic poop this morning--I mean chuck it all and take a bath poop). At anyrate, he seems back to normal. I had some precious mommy time-I so love those girls and that time. We are quickly approaching Jonathan's big one year b-day. Truthfully I am trying not to think about it. Currently it seems like this huge life-changing event, but I am guessing it will pass like almost any other birthday. The differences from one day to the next will probably be relatively minute. The growing up happens in between the birthdays. And that has already happened.
Oh FYI-I have an adorably hysterical video to post. It is currently on our video camera-which requires a few extra steps to upload (verses our digital camera) but it is so worth it. If you don't see it in a few days, start bugging me about it!

No comments: