Friday, September 19, 2008

Hilarious video

As promised, here is the adorably hilarious video. Everette caught this on Wednesday while I was out at Bible Study. I had seen Jonathan with his hand stretched out while Max was licking it, and I had suspected such an activity. But never before was it so obvious and so obviously delightful. Everette told me to mention that his mouth at the time was full of peas. Just before this he was eating one then sharing one.
Also-- tomorrow is the big day-I have been pretty sad today. Hopefully I will be in a better mood tomorrow.

3 comments:

melissa said...

HOW ADORABLE!! Give the birthday boy a hug for us. :)

Michelle said...

I love how he is giggling after each drop. It's very intentional.

Anonymous said...

This is great! The laugh is priceless. - Meghan