Thursday, September 18, 2008

A break in my total self-absorption

So I realized that I should mention some rather serious things that are going on in other people's lives. Everette's uncle, Everette, was in a rather serious car accident involving another car and a school bus. He was the last car in the row, but he ended up with the most serious injuries. All the kiddies on the bus were fine-they barely felt it. The other driver was treated and released, but Everette's shoulder harness failed and he smashed into the steering wheel pretty hard (he has a big circle on his chest). They are keeping him at St E overnight. They have ruled out any internal injuries, but he has a large hematoma on his chest that they are concerned may cause blood clots. They seem pretty optimistic that he will be released tomorrow.
I also have a friend that is going through a pretty rough time right now-you know who you are. I love ya and I am praying for ya.
ok. that's enough caring... back to me :)
(this is a joke-just so we are clear)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when did this happen?

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on in awhile and just read about Uncle Everette. Brad never told me he was in an accident. I hope he is doing much better since its been almost a month. - Meghan