Friday, February 26, 2010

Crazy Cuteness

Here is another video of Jonathan and his cousin Emily. We had the pleasure of watching Emily one evening in early January.  Again I realize that was over a month ago... but this is how I operate. You should all be kissing my feet because I am even taking the time to post them. Because it takes FOREVAH!!!!
When we found out my sister-in-law was pregnant and due only a few months after me, we all knew it would be so much fun to watch them grow up together, but in knowing this, I think, even we have highly underestimated the pleasure it brings.
Watch....
And try not to let your heart melt into a little puddle.

And please excuse Everette's belly shirt. It really isn't, even though it looks like one. And while it would be easy for me to poke fun, precious footage of a father playing with his son, and an uncle playing with his niece is worth far more than an easy joke.
In short, it is far more meaningful to me that my husband loves to play and takes time to play than how fashionable he is.  I love him. So I will refrain.


Jonathan and Emily--besties. from Megan Mills on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Cousins, close in age, are the best. Our kids have close cousins on both sides, and it makes me really happy.